How do I renew my license?KB Solution ID: SOLN570|Last Revised: January 15, 2013
You can renew your ESET home product license up to 90 days before your license expires, or up to 60 days after your license expires. To renew your license, contact ESET Sales at +1 (866) 343-3738, or follow the steps below to renew online.
- Visit our Renewals page to get started.
- Enter your Username and Email address in the appropriate fields and click Submit (Use the same email address that you supplied when you first purchased your license).
- Select your preferred renewal option and click Add To Cart.
- Complete the checkout process, submit and confirm your order.
- After your purchase is confirmed, you will receive an email from ESET containing your Username and Password. For help using your new license, visit one of the following Knowledgebase articles.
- To renew more than four licenses, call 1-866-343-ESET (3738) or contact your reseller
- Existing customers with valid licenses can upgrade to the latest version of their ESET product for free
- If it has been more than 60 days since your license expired, then you are not eligible for renewal pricing
- I can't find my license
If you are still unable to renew after following the instructions in this article, contact our Sales department directly at +1 (866) 343-3738 (option 1).