How do I run the ESET Online Scanner in Safe Mode with Networking?KB Solution ID: SOLN2921|Last Revised: January 02, 2014
- “ESET stopped working” error
- After opening ESET, the support form is visible but no other options are available
- Empty ESET folder in the Start menu
- Restart your computer in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click the link below to run the ESET Online Scanner (no restart is necessary after running the ESET Online Scanner). Use the default settings for the ESET Online scanner unless ESET Customer Care have instructed you differently.
- If any infiltrations or infected files are detected, they will automatically be moved into the quarantine where they no longer represent any threat to your system. There are two actions you can perform on the quarantined items:
Restore quarantined files: Click Manage Quarantine, select the file you wish to restore and click Restore.
Delete quarantined files permanently: Select the check box next to Delete quarantined files and click Finish in the ESET Online Scanner window.