How do I import or export configuration settings in ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 Business Edition for Mac OS X?KB Solution ID: SOLN2827|Last Revised: August 20, 2012
If you have customized the settings in ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 Business Edition for Mac OS X and want to export those settings from one computer to another, you can do so by exporting an .xml file. Follow the steps below to export the settings and then to import them to another computer.
Exporting your settings
Or follow the instructions below for exporting from a client workstation.
- Open the main program window by clicking the ESET icon on the menu bar and selecting Open ESET NOD32 Antivirus or by clicking Finder Applications ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4.
- Click the icon to Activate advanced mode.
- Click Setup from the main menu on the left and then click Import and export settings in the primary window on the right.
- Select Export settings, choose a file name and location for the .xml file that you are about to create and then click OK.
To import your settings using ESET Remote Administrator, refer to the instructions in the following ESET Knowledgebase article:
Or, follow the instructions below to import from a client workstation:
- To import your ESET security product's settings from one computer to another, repeat steps 1, 2 and 3 (above) on the second computer and then select Import settings.
- Click the Browse button to browse to the .xml file you wish to import (stored on a public drive, a USB flash drive, etc.) and then click OK to confirm.
Your second computer should now be configured identically to the first.