How do I locate my ESET Username in the program settings to contact Customer Care?KB Solution ID: SOLN2822|Last Revised: March 19, 2013
- Locate your ESET Username in the program settings of your product in order to request assistance from ESET Customer Care
- Open ESET Smart Security or ESET NOD32 Antivirus. How do I open my ESET product?
- Press Ctrl + U on your keyboard to open the Username and Password setup window.
- In the username and password setup window, copy your username by highlighting the Username field with your mouse, right-clicking and selecting Copy (or by pressing Ctrl + C on your keyboard).
Click the image to view larger in a new window
- Close the Username and Password setup window and return to the main program window. Your username can now be pasted (Ctrl + V) into a Customer Care Support Request Form.