How do I remove a Parental control account?KB Solution ID: SOLN2803|Last Revised: January 22, 2013
Users with administrative privileges can remove a Parental control user account at any time. Removing a Parental control account also removes all web content filtering settings, as well as any web pages you have blocked or allowed access to for that account.
- Open ESET Smart Security or ESET NOD32 Antivirus. How do I open my ESET product?
- Press F5 on your keyboard to access the Advanced setup tree.
- Expand Parental control and click Accounts.
- Select the user account you want to remove and click Remove. Click OK confirm the deletion.
Click the image to view later in new window
- Click OK to close the Advanced setup window and save your changes.