How do I password protect my settings in ESET Smart Security or ESET NOD32 Antivirus?KB Solution ID: SOLN2782|Last Revised: January 17, 2013
- Open ESET Smart Security or ESET NOD32 Antivirus. How do I open my ESET product?
- Press F5 on your keyboard to access Advanced Setup.
- Expand User interface, click Access setup and select the check box next to Password protect settings.
Click the image to view larger in new window
- Enter your password into the New password and Confirm new password fields and click OK. This password is different from your ESET-issued Password, and will be required to modify or remove password protection in your ESET product. In the event that you create a password and later forget it, refer to the following Knowledgebase article for assistance:
- Click OK to save your changes and exit Advanced Setup.