How do I locate my ESET Username in the program settings to contact Customer Care? (4.x)KB Solution ID: SOLN2127|Last Revised: October 25, 2012
- ESET Customer Care has directed you to this article to help you locate your Username and/or Password in ESET Smart Security or ESET NOD32 Antivirus
To watch a video of the steps below, click here.
- Open ESET Smart Security or ESET NOD32 Antivirus. How do I open my ESET product?
- From the main menu, click Update and then click Username and Password Setup... The License details window will appear.
- To copy the Username to your clipboard, highlight the Username field with your mouse, right-click and select Copy from the context menu.
- Click Cancel to return to the main program window. Your username can now be pasted (CTRL + V) into a Customer Care Support Request Form.